- 2023 Apprentice Wage Rates
- Washington/Montana Apprentice Reciprocity Notification Form
- Washington/Oregon/Montana Reciprocity Agreement
- Apprentice Applicant Response Form
Becoming A JATC Training Agent
Are you aware that we are here to help you with your employment and training needs? Are you looking for skilled labor, but having a hard time finding it? Let us help you help yourself.
The Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC is a state certified apprenticeship and training program for the non-union inside electrician. Our program is a 4-year education and training program. At the end of their 4 years, our apprentice's graduate from our program with over 576 hours of classroom instruction and 8000 field hours.
To qualify as an Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC training agent:
- You must have an office within the following counties: Wasco, Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, Washington, Columbia, parts of Yamhill, Clark, Klickitat, Skamania, Cowlitz, and Pacific.
- You must have had your CCB license for a minimum of one year under the same name and license number and employ a signing electrical supervisor.
- Be in business with the same CCB number for 1 year
- Your status must be non-exempt
- Remit check for $200.00 with completed packet
If we can help you with your labor needs, please call us so that we can explain the many benefits of our apprenticeship and training program.
Download Training Agent Policy Manual
Affirmative Action Statement for the
Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC
The Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC complies with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Equal Employment Act of 1965, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Family Medical Leave Act of 1993, among other State and Federal Laws related to employment. Review and affirmation of JATC compliance will be held periodically.
The Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin/ancestry, disability, family relationship or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. The JATC's commitment to nondiscrimination applies to curriculum activity and all aspects of operation of the Area 1 Inside Electrical JATC.